
I attended
"Christmas Spectacular" starring
The Rockettes at
Radio City Music Hall this Christmas season. Brent was supposed to go with me, but was
conveniently in the middle of finals. He was real sly about purchasing the tickets during finals. He looks good for buying them, but then can't go.

He should teach other guys how to be so sweet... just kidding.
Really, it
was sweet of him to buy the tickets and I really think he would have enjoyed watching the show. He probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I, but I think he missed out. Sheena Larkin replaced Brent as my date for the night, and we had a good time.
The show wasn't anything as I expected. 
There is a storyline the dances follow about Santa coming to New York. Santa meets a boy who doesn't think Santa Clause is real. So, Santa abates all of the little boy's doubts (e.g. how Santa can be in more than one place at a time, or how can Santa fly, how does Santa find the right toy for every boy and girl in the world... etc.)

It was a really cute story. Plus, it ends with a depiction of the real reason for the season. At the very end of the show there's a
live nativity with living camels and donkeys. I know my nieces, and youngest sister would have loved going with me to see "Christmas Spectacular". I wish I could take them. They would have tons of fun seeing dancing teddy bears, rag dolls, and reindeer, and
I would seal my fate as the coolest aunt, and sister EVER.
So, Savannah, Kelsie, Magdalyn, Sadie, Abigal, and Adalie, here's the second best thing to me taking you to see "Christmas Spectacular".
Enjoy the show! Love, Aunt Holly
2 comments:
Thanks for posting this. I really wanted to go this year but couldn't. Next year I will go for sure. Holly, you need to come to AZ and all of us can go together.
Holly, if you stayed in NY for the holidays, I am going to be kicking myself....Brad had off, and we thought about arranging to come down, but figured you would be visiting family....I hope you had a MERRY christmas, and this looks like it was fun!
Post a Comment