Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wakeboarding in Arizona

Holly's attempt at jumping the wake

Brent jumping the wake

Here are some fun pictures of Brent and me wakeboarding at Suguaro Lake in Arizona. My parents recently bought a Tige wakeboarding boat and so my Mom, Dad, Brent, Terin, Chris, LeGrand, and I went out for a great time on Monday, August 20, 2007. Thanks for all the fun Mom and Dad.

We are beginners, so don't be too impressed with our skills!


9 comments:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Holly - I just found your blog and I hope you don't mind! I am so excited to hear about all your adventures in NYC! You guys are going to have such a great time. Now I want to see some photo's from your trip to Hawaii! You are missed in Iowa!

The Richins Family said...

hi holly. this is jenny richins (brewer) i came across your blog after i found heidi's blog. anyway, you look cute as usual. that's exciting that you went. i have never and am a big chicken to try even though we have a board too. hahaha it's so nice to have blog hopped and seen you and thanks for sharing your pictures. :)

Brooke said...

LOVE wake boarding. Okay well I used to. I am just a big sissy lala now. One would think I would be a little tougher after having kids. Oh no, not me!!

Looks like you did better than I ever did!

Heidi said...

Oh man! I wish I could have been there with you guys. I still need to figure out when Dad and mom can take Marc and me out on the boat. (did I word that right?)*Ü*

The Tate's said...

Hard Core Holly-
How are you doing? I found your blog through the fun game of blog hopping. I am so excited you started a blog! By the way you are too modest it looks like you were tearing it up on the lake. So New York City huh? How exciting! Congratulations to you and your husband for graduating! Well I am so excited to keep in touch with you. Hope you guys have a good day!

Chelsea said...

Holly!!!! I love this whole blog world connection!!! I can't wait to hear more crazy stories about NYC! I agree with Christa...too modest. Not only were you up on the board....you were jumping the wake. AMAZING! :) I love your music. Totally Holly music!
Good luck on all your NY adventures!

Kami said...

Hey Holly,
I guess I'll follow Chelsea and Christa with saying Hello! This is Kami Vanderwalker (Coombs)by the way. It's been so long since we've seen you! Congrats on the move to NYC. How fun. Maybe we can come visit you! Good luck with everything!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

BRENT and holly!!! oh how i've missed you so (& your horse eye). Im jealous youre in New York, I would love to visit there. hope everything is going well. get Terin on here, I keep trying. Later, JD

Julie said...

Those are some sweet skills you guys! Keep up the good posting...I'm running low on my Gardner "fixes!"