Monday, November 5, 2007

10 Things for which I am Thankful

To get this month off to the right start, here are ten random things for which I am thankful:

1. Brent's silliness- I can be way too serious most of the time. Brent keeps me balanced. I love his silly voices, songs, and dance moves.
2. My Mother's laugh- It's infectious. She has one of those laughs that makes you laugh, even when you don't think it's funny.
3. Ann Taylor Loft- It's nice to have a retail store that understands short people.
4. Instant Messaging- I love that I can talk to anyone at any time, especially on google talk. I wish more of my friends and family had instant messaging.
5. My running shoes- I didn't realize my feet could feel so good when I run.
6. Beans- Anyone who knows me understands why I put this on my list. They are a staple in my house. I love to eat every type of bean in every type of cooking style. Delicious!
7. Rocco's Pastry Shop- I didn't realize how much I like pastries until I found this NYC treasure! If you're ever in town, you have got to visit this place.
8. Lipgloss- It's just simply a staple in my purse. I love how my lips look shiny and glamorous. I feel naked without my lipgloss.
9. Seasonings- Food tastes so much better with a variety of seasonings. Why would one eat bland food? I especially love basil, cumin, thyme, sage, red, green, and yellow curry, salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
10. My family- I can't imagine life without any one of them, immediate and extended.

I now tag Heidi, Chelsea, Brooke, Christa, and Sheena!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thanks for the tag! :) I am excited for a new game of tag going around.
I love your list. I love finding things out about people. I need to find more about this google talk you speak of. Sounds needed around here! I'll be thinking of my 10 things tonight!
By the way what happened to your cute header? Since you found your naked man are you done searching? :)

Brooke said...

Great list! Perfect way to start out this month. Perfect timing for me to think of some things I am thankful for! Thanks Holly!!!

We want to come out and visit, but I am scared it's too cold now, so might have to wait until next year! I've been in AZ too long and don't like the cold any more :)

Heidi said...

How sad that I didn't know some of those things. I guess we learn more about each other all the time. I love lipgloss, pastries and beans too. I will post mine soon. THanks for the tag. LOVE YOU!!