I ran into your mom a couple times and she told me you were preggos! I was so excited for you. I kept checking your blog to see if you posted. My sister had a baby on the 24th. He looks adorable and I am SO SO SO happy for you!
Okay, I have been scouring this blog trying to figure out when I ever saw prego pictures of you... I didn't. Just some random comment that you were 5 months pregnant while in HI. What the heck? Your son is BEAUTIFUL! Big time congrats, Holly! I'm so excited for you! (And Happy B-Day next week if I don't remember...)
What a cutie! I didn't even know you were pregnant. in all these pics you don't look pregnant. what a sweet pic of that handsome boy! congrats and best wishes!!
He is so so cute!! jesse's mom emailed me other pictures brent had sent to them and i loved looking at them! he just looks absolutely perfect. I'm so glad the delivery and everything went smoothly. I'm so excited and happy for you! p.s. this is savanna (your sister-in-law) :)
Phew! I was feeling like I was the only one who didn't know you were pregnant. I had to go back and look at the pictures from Hawaii. Even then, you didn't look pregnant (you suck!). Congrats! Clark is a handsome little bugger! I hope all is going well. And we'll look forward to more updates (hopefully no more posts about him having trouble breathing....booooo!)
16 comments:
I ran into your mom a couple times and she told me you were preggos! I was so excited for you. I kept checking your blog to see if you posted. My sister had a baby on the 24th. He looks adorable and I am SO SO SO happy for you!
Congrats you guys! Clark is lucky to have you two for parents. Will thinks he looks like Brent. You BETTER post more pics of your little guy. :)
CONGRATS!!! What a little cutie. We are so excited for you guys.
Congratulation! Sooo cute!! Enjoy this time when they are sweet...before they grow bigger!!
Okay, I have been scouring this blog trying to figure out when I ever saw prego pictures of you... I didn't. Just some random comment that you were 5 months pregnant while in HI. What the heck? Your son is BEAUTIFUL! Big time congrats, Holly! I'm so excited for you! (And Happy B-Day next week if I don't remember...)
Oh my! You are pregnant!! Well, not anymore I guess. He is absolutely perfect and that sweet picture has totally made my week. Congrats to you all!!
congratulations! We are so happy for you, and he is so cute too!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Congratulations you guys! He looks so cute!!! Hope you're feeling well Holly!
He is so cute! Congrats! Are you guys still in NY?
What a cutie! I didn't even know you were pregnant. in all these pics you don't look pregnant. what a sweet pic of that handsome boy! congrats and best wishes!!
Wow you two make handsome babies! What a sweet little man. Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures!
He is absolutely adorable! He has perfect little features. I can't wait to meet him.
He is so so cute!! jesse's mom emailed me other pictures brent had sent to them and i loved looking at them! he just looks absolutely perfect. I'm so glad the delivery and everything went smoothly. I'm so excited and happy for you!
p.s. this is savanna (your sister-in-law) :)
He's perfect, congrats!!!
Phew! I was feeling like I was the only one who didn't know you were pregnant. I had to go back and look at the pictures from Hawaii. Even then, you didn't look pregnant (you suck!).
Congrats! Clark is a handsome little bugger! I hope all is going well. And we'll look forward to more updates (hopefully no more posts about him having trouble breathing....booooo!)
Post a Comment