Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No More Spice


Now that I am breast feeding, I worry about eating something that won't agree with Clark. My mother gave me a bite of her sandwich and I realized it was a little spicy. I commented that I hoped it wouldn't be too spicy for Clark.

 To which Brent replied, "that's okay, Clark likes his milk with a kick!"


13 comments:

Brittany Elise said...

holls, im not gonna lie, i dont get the joke. haha. but clark is SOOOO handsome. congrats. i love you guys :)

Heidi said...

That is funny. What a cute little boy! He is sooooo adorable.

Brooke said...

Don't we all. . . okay we really don't! My kids especially! I love this picture. . . and can't wait for more to come! I don't think anyone can get enough of this face!

Jera Farnsworth said...

oh my he is aDorAbLe!! Newborns aren't usually so beautiful- but he really is! I just want to snuggle him! I am sooooo happy for you! He's HERE!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

ok so why didnt ANYONE tell me you were even prego? I blame this on you and/or terin. CONGRATS!!!! I heard from Terin and this is a blessing! I'm so happy for you two! he's a doll! love you guys

Betsy said...

I could look at pictures of him all day =0). Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

He is simply charming! What a cutie! Wish we could be there to see you all in person! We miss you!

ginger said...

Holly Dolly!! He's just adorable. Oh I love when they are so little & just perfect. I'm so happy for you guys. congrats.

Julie said...

Love this pic! He's so handsome! I can't wait to meet him next week. :)

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh Holly!! He is so stinkin' cute. I definately see both you and Brent in him. The last picture I thought he was all Brent. But not this one. He has a really good mix of you both. Love ya!

The Tate's said...

Congratulations you guys!! He seriously is so cute.

The Reed Family said...

He's sooo stinkin' cute!!!! A perfect mix of you and Brent. If you guys would move back here already I think Corinne would try and pick up on him... WHAT A LOOKER!! Love you!!

Alisa Larson said...

Hi Brent and Holly! I found your blog thru Kristen and Tim Reed. Kristen's sister Kari is married to my brother Justin. Small world. Anyway, congrats on your baby boy! He is totally adorable and I am so happy for you guys! Where do you guys live now? We'll have to catch up next time your down in AZ. Congrats again on the baby!