
Brent gave me a Bose Sounddock for my 28th birthday yesterday. It is probably one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received.
Brent and I haven't had a stereo in our home for several years. Brent said that he wanted me to enjoy listening to music again, like I use to do.
I am excited to listen to church music on Sunday mornings, organize my cleaning projects by song, dance with Brent and Clark, and find other ways to use my awesome birthday gift.
Thanks, Brent, for such a thoughtful gift. I love you with all of my heart.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Holly! I promise I did not forget! I thought about you quite a bit since Saturday, actually. Time just slipped away! I am glad you had a good birthday! What a great gift! I don't even have an ipod!
Happy Birthday woman! What a nice gift from Brent. have fun with your little guy. love ya
Happy Birthday!! What a great gift.
Happy, Happy B-Day!!! Your present sounds wonderful. I'm glad you had a great day, and that you have such a thoughtful husband!
That is such a thoughtful gift! Brent gets brownie points for that one, huh? ;) I can relate to your longing for music in your home again ... listening and playing music literally feeds my spirit.
I miss you and love you, Holly!
Oh Brent. sigh. You have the prettiest eyes. And apparently you are very thoughtful. You are missed little Brent. You are missed.
Post a Comment